Today, in less than one hour, I made 16 cards! That’s right, in less than an hour!
This card kit makes a great family project, or girl’s night out.
To be sure you don’t miss out on featured items and current specials be sure to subscribe with me.
Perennial Birthday Project Kit 145579
Stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself and you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again. Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
Time-lapse Tuesday with Stampin’ Sue
Here is quick tutorial showing just how fast and easy it is to make these adorable cards.
After you’re finished viewing, have fun shopping for all ingredients to make these cards. Remember for each $50 purchase you are eligible to receive a free Sale-a-Bration option. Click here to view the publication.
Stampin’ Up! Video
There are a lot of extra details, how to’s and why in this video presented by Holly from Stampin’ Up!